11 March 2009

VIVA PALESTINA~Geroge Galloway Video Out

New video out now of Galloway yesterday in Gaza.

British MP George Galloway on Tuesday donated thousands of dollars and dozens of vehicles to the Hamas-run government in the Gaza Strip.

Here is the new video from yesterday, enjoy..




And here is what George had to say about giving the money to the democratically elected Hamas leaders:

“I personally am about to break the sanctions on the elected government of Palestine.”

“But I, now, here, on behalf of myself, my sister Yvonne Ridley, two Respect councillors, are giving three cars, and 25 thousand pounds in cash, to the Palestinian Prime Minister, Ismail Haniya!!”

“I say now to the British and European governments, if you want to take me to court, I promise you there is no jury in all of Britain who will convict me, they will convict you for the siege of the Palestinian people.”


Way to go George!!! What a hero! For those of you who missed his very fine speech, you can read here as I live blogged it for you.

Also, if interested I live blogged the convoy's progess into Gaza as well and you can read that here remember to start at the bottom as I blogged it from beginning to end at the top of the post.