26 June 2009

OMG Michael Jackson Dies

Michael Jackson Dies
We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

A source inside the hospital told us there was "absolute chaos" after Jackson arrrived. People who were with the singer were screaming, "You've got to save him! You've got to save him!"

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II. link

4 comments:

sarasmom said...

I always wondered what Peter Pan was going to look like when he got old. Now we know, Peter Pan doesn't get old.
I always mourn the loss of those who define my generation. Feels like one more piece of earth kicked out from under my own feet. I am mourning the loss of Farrah Fawcett on this day also. I was never a fan (to have to watch an entire episode of Charlie's Angels would be nothing less than torture for me) but that is beside the point.

I4P Writers Group said...

@Michelle
I have to agree on the Charlies Angels thing, that would be considered a crime against humanity. All that hair flying all over the place.............

Genie said...

It just dawned on me that Michael Jackson had converted to Islam! In that case I must say this: Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. May Allah give him an easy and pleasant journey and shower blessings on his grave.
I think I am a little in shock...the reality is still sinking in!

sridharjeyaraj@gmail.com said...

A great loss to the world of music and an era has come to an end.

Post a Comment

COMMENT POLICY UPDATE:

1. Comments accepted for one week only, posts older than one week, comments will be rejected.

2. We welcome your comments, but we operate on Dublin Ireland time and are 5 hours ahead of the US East Coast, hence comments may not appear immediately

3. Comments are moderated by the blog owners and writers