25 May 2009

#6 VICTORY FOR HOPE CONVOY

UPDATED x1 SEE MY LATEST POST HERE
SPREAD THE WORD~~~~THE SIEGE IS BROKEN~~~~ THEY ARE INSIDE GAZA NOW!

VIVA PALESTINE FREE GAZA


After a very long day of talks and negotiations, starting from the point of not allowing anyone entry, and no aid entering, we now have a deal.

Egyptians authorities have now agreed to allow 20 convoy members into Gaza along with all the humanitarian aid and vehicles. So, that means the aid will get in, a victory for the convoy and for Gaza.

I do know that the Politicians will be part of the 20 going in and the others I believe are Palestinians who want to see their families and homes, and rightly so I say. One disabled Palestinian child in a wheelchair cried yesterday when his passport was stamped. My heart breaks for him, but I would imagine he will be part of the 20 going in. Bless him.

Obviously it is 8:30PM now in Egypt and getting dark and late, so I assume the 20 and the aid vehicles will cross in the morning, although I will get confirmation of that later, I forgot to ask LOL!!

Lastly, as soon as they get inside and have internet access I will have loads of photos to post here as well.

VIVA PALESTINE
FREE GAZA
BREAK THE SIEGE